I finished migrating my site to the latest release of Hugo today.
It’s been quite a while since I’d pulled the latest changes but most of the fixes were straightforward.
A number of the partials had been updated, so I need to port my custom components to incorporate the changes.
I also migrated what I’d previously kept in a
static directory to
I looked further into using
hidutil to replace Karabiner.
It looks like the utility can’t map a single keypress to multiple keys, so it can’t directly substitute for how I use Karabiner.
Along the way, I found this useful tool for generating a plist file to load a startup to persist hotkeys across system restarts.
I was considering switching to use the right command key, but it looks like Hammerspoon may not provide hotkey support for that according to this issue.
I might be able to put something together in combination with
skhd, but this idea is going to the backburner for now.